Looking for a digital marketing position that you’ll enjoy? At Big Fin SEO, we’re always looking to add the best and brightest to our team. We offer a flexible work environment either on-site or remote. View our open positions below:
CURRENTLY NO OPEN POSITIONS
RECENTLY FILLED POSITIONS:
PART-TIME DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented person with 2+ years of digital marketing experience. This includes digital marketing knowledge and fundamentals including comfort in exploring and taking on new digital marketing initiatives via WordPress, Online Ads, Social Media, Email, Blogging, and more. Additional areas of responsibility may include managing marketing projects, coordinating with other freelancers, and/or other duties.
- Implementing digital marketing solutions that support our clients: This may include online advertising, directory listings management, social media management, social media advertising, ad creation, writing, WordPress updates/management, landing page creation inside specified software, client reporting, etc.
- Creating and managing mailing lists in various platforms like Constant Contact or Mailchimp
- Editing marketing materials to ensure accuracy and publishing regular updates
- Running weekly scans using tools like SEMrush and MOZ for search engine optimization purposes
- Learning new digital marketing platforms to improve client outcomes and deliver more effective direct marketing campaigns
- Working closely with specialists to support Paid Search, SEO optimization, and Web development projects
- At times, be client-facing to speak to timing & deliverables – ensuring projects are staying on track with the timeline to meet deadlines
- Developing weekly status reports alongside other specialists/contractors and ensuring this is completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate and develop tasks, priorities, deliverables, and timelines with team stakeholders (internal and client) on a daily basis
- Taking ownership of your account performance, you’ll be forward-thinking in your approach, understanding the client
Key qualifications include:
- 2+ years of digital marketing implementing effective marketing tactics online.
- Experience with WordPress and other digital marketing platforms for email, social media, search engine optimization, and/or paid search
- Must be proactive, self-starter who is detail-oriented
- Looking for part-time hours (10 – 12 hours/ week)
- Ability to multitask, working on multiple projects while maintaining the highest standard of quality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial
- Understanding of project management processes as it pertains to timeline management and communicating deadlines with internal team members
- A cool, calm, and collected approach to problem-solving
The Digital Marketing Project Manager is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of agency clients, marketing initiatives, and business operations – working with freelancers and customers to ensure all projects are conducted effectively. Responsibilities include the coordination of internal and external marketing program requirements to deliver digital marketing campaigns from development through launch and ongoing maintenance of these projects throughout the life of the program.
- Participate in requirements gathering and project setup with internal staff and clients.
- Setup of projects, project tasks, and assignments on project management software.
- Assist with project management for campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Coordinate the development and creation of digital marketing assets.
- Handle day-to-day communications with vendors and account team.
- Participate in managing quality control initiatives as needed including proofing and editing.
- Generate and distribute monthly performance reporting for clients.
- Making updates to websites and communications (such as emails, articles, etc.)
- Proofing social media for clients, blog articles, and making regular updates to Google My Business posts.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize throughout the day as needed.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and related marketing guidelines.
Key qualifications include:
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in marketing applications (ex: WordPress, Google Ads, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Experience with project management and coordinating with key partners to track and manage project lifecycle through to launch.
- Basic knowledge of digital platforms including Google My Business, Google Drive, WordPress, and mail clients
- Familiarity with project management software (ex: Trello, Basecamp)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly flexible – the ability to successfully take on multiple client accounts with shifting priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, and planning skills.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to take initiative, work independently.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong client focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related area preferred.
Interested? Contact us here